Bechtel Energy Inc.
2 Relocatable steel turnkey Hazmat schools (Also known as Hazard Awareness Centers)
Each “plug-and-play” school is 40’ x 40’ including heat pump-HVAC, lighting, insulation, and fork pockets. The schools are pre-permitted in Xtreme Cubes’ factory by the respective state authorities.
The Hazard School allows small groups of employees to experience the hands-on application of safe practices outside the classroom in a simulated work environment. It consists of a custom-configured steel module structure with the ability to be easily transported from project to project.
It’s far more cost-effective to bring the relocatable school to your employees than to bring all your employees to the school. The facility is a long-term asset that pays for itself in no time when compared to all the typical travel-related expenses including airfare, hotels, food, lost work time, etc.
• 14GA Formed Steel Wall Panels
• 3ft x 7ft Steel Man Door x 3 Exterior Single-phase Load Centers and Breakers
• 2 Epoxy Primer, Polyurethane Paint – Xtreme White 13’ Front-exit Scaffold Ladder – with cage Guardrails around the entire roof perimeter.
• Raised Manway w/ Roof Hatch, Exterior LED Entry Lights x 3 Heat Pump HVACs w/ Ductwork.
• Exterior cladding – Sloped roof assembly – Roof load bearing
• Bechtel/Fabricator Internal Slat Board on Interior Wall 4ft Interior LED Lights Light switches, outlets, and junction boxes per approved electrical drawings Emergency Lights as required per code Wall-mount HVAC 2/Ductwork 3/16” Smooth Steel Plate Flooring w/ Non-slip Coating 3/8” Plywood Wall and Ceiling Paneling w/ HDPE Whiteboard Laminate) R-21 Spray Foam Insulation in Walls R-28 Spray Foam Insulation in Floor R-35 Spray Foam Insulation in Roof
ANY SPACE. ANYWHERE. ANY TIME.