Xtreme Cubes Corp., in partnership with Proguardeum Inc., has developed a relocatable (or permanent), modular walk-thru building designed to combat the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses and bacterias.
The Xtreme Opti-Clean Cube (XOCC) utilizes proprietary and patented technologies to safely deliver an EPA-FDA approved Proguardeum hypochlorous solution (HOCL) through our “dry mist” system.
Hypochlorous has been safely used for decades to sanitize hospitals and in wound care. It is naturally produced in the human body and a common ingredient in many eye drops.
• Safe for use on skin, clothing, and glasses. No protective equipment required. Just walk through.
• Proguardeum is a non-toxic, non-hazardous, pH neutral and safe pure disinfectant
• Customers and employees simply walk through the modular XOCC, no stopping necessary
• Proguardeum helps eliminate the spread of infectious surface and airborne pathogens
• XOCC’s can be equipped with motion sensors that provide for intermittent traffic
• Customizable with multiple options including Thermal Camera – Temperature systems
• Weatherproof steel modular relocatable or permanent structure
• 1 Year Limited Warranty
• Delivery available nationwide
• Proudly made in America
• 12’l x 8’w x 8’h space frame withbuilt-in fork
pockets and raised spill containment floor
• Imron plyurethane paint – Xtreme white
• Steel floor grating walkway
• Insulation compliant with jurisdiction
• Rated electrical available
• 80 gal tank
• 8 hours continuous use, solution will last for 10 days
• 24 stainless steel nozzles