Xtreme Cubes Corp., in partnership with Proguardeum Inc., has developed a relocatable (or permanent), modular walk-thru building designed to combat the spread of COVID-19 and other viruses and bacterias.
Hypochlorous has been safely used for decades to sanitize hospitals and as a therapeutic wound care agent. It is naturally produced in the human body and an effective antimicrobial ingredient in many eye drops.
• Safe for use on skin, clothing, and glasses. No protective equipment required. Just walk through.
• Optimum™ is a non-toxic, non-hazardous, pH neutral and safe pure sanitizer
• Customers and employees simply walk through the modular XOCC, no stopping necessary
• Proguardeum helps mitigate the spread of infectious surface and airborne pathogens
• XOCC’s can be equipped with motion sensors that provide for intermittent traffic
• Customizable with multiple options including Thermal Camera – Temperature systems
• Weatherproof steel modular relocatable or permanent structure
• 1 Year Limited Warranty
• Delivery available nationwide
• Proudly made in America
• 12’l x 8’w x 8’h space frame withbuilt-in fork
pockets and raised spill containment floor
• Imron plyurethane paint – Xtreme white
• Steel floor grating walkway
• Insulation compliant with jurisdiction
• Rated electrical available
• 80 gal tank
• 8 hours continuous use, solution will last for 10 days
• 24 stainless steel nozzles